Front of House staff
Concept and description of the pub
We are looking for a driven motivated individual, willing to take on the demands and challenges of helping to run a family owned gastropub.
You will be part of a small, hands on team who thrives on the daily challenges of helping us run our business. Daily duties will involve all aspects front of house, cellar duties, marketing and cash handling. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to progress in the hospitality industry and climb the ladder.
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
• Exceeding guest expectations daily
• Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
• Coach and guide new Team Members
• All aspects of cash and stock control
• Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the owner’s absence
In return for your commitment you will be given a competitive wage, excellent tips and the opportunity to fulfil your potential within a successful gastropub.
Skills/ Experience required for the role of the Assistant Manager;
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Recent, relevant experience within the Hospitality sector
* Management or Supervisory experience
* Ability to use effective communication with all levels of staff and display strong leadership qualities
* Highly motivated with the drive to succeed personally and to push the business forward
* Flexible approach to hours and duties to meet the business needs
* Presentable in appearance
* Charismatic and enthusiastic approach
* Use of a vehicle to/from work due to hours and location
This would suit someone who has been in the hospitality industry and would like more responsibility and a higher job position, or a candidate who would like the same responsibility but wants to downsize. A personal licence is required but can be obtained with training if needed.
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £20k+ dependent upon the skills/experience of the candidate + Generous Tips
Contract hours: Full-Time
Live in/out: Live Out
Front of house staff
Smart, enthusiastic, hardworking and cheerful member of staff required to join our busy front of house team. Shifts will be mainly at weekends but can include weekday lunch and evening service, initially this will be 8 – 10 hours, but can increase especially during the warmer months, so flexibility is a must. You may also be expected to cover holiday. Pay dependent on age, plus generous tips.
Ideal candidate must be over 18 and have experience in a similar establishment.
To apply, please hand in or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please email a CV and covering letter for the attention of Michelle Harrison. email@example.com